时间：2018-09-29 05:21:17 来源：早教700网 本文已影响 人
1. They came out for their morning exercise. I also joined in.
2. Morning exercise is good for health.
3. Doing a half hour morning exercise is her habit in every day morning.
4. Persisting morning exercise, he went at it even in freezing weather.
5. Morning - Exercise gives us a feeling of achievements of being in control.
6. Last the morning exercise sweep classroom, it's yet early check.
7. I'm not accustomed to getting up so early to do morning exercise.
8. Morning exercise is a good way to be healthy.
9. Morning exercise is good for work and study in a whole day.
10. Besides, we can improves the health from take morning exercise.
n.练习; 运动，训练; 运用; 典礼
vt.锻炼(身体某部位); 使焦虑，使忧虑; 实行，发挥(作用); 运用
1. His exercise books were full of well deserved red ticks.
2. Swimming is probably the best form of exercise you can get.
3. A bit of exercise will help lift his spirits.
4. Lack of exercise can lead to feelings of depression and exhaustion.
5. Other amenities, less commonly available, include a library and exercise room.
6. Television broadcasters were warned to exercise caution over depicting scenes of violence.
7. He collapsed following a vigorous exercise session at his home.
8. They learnt a lot from the initial market testing exercise.
9. She dismisses the reform process as an exercise in collective navel gazing.
10. We expected every drawing exercise to show us up as hopeless artists.